A sedentary lifestyle, unbalanced diet, frequent stress, alcohol abuse - this is not a complete list of reasons why male sexual power can weaken. But, do not rush to the pharmacy for the medicine, because vegetables and fruits for potency in men help no worse than pills.
What vitamins and minerals increase potency?
In most cases, a decrease in male potency is a temporary phenomenon. Sometimes it is enough to adjust the diet by including foods containing substances useful for the male body and the problem will disappear by itself.
The most essential things to enhance sexual strength are:
- B vitamins - participate in all biochemical processes in the body, increase the production of testosterone - the main male hormone, affect the functioning of the central nervous system. The most important is B9 - folic acid, which strengthens the walls of blood vessels and improves blood supply to the genitals;
- vitamin C, which is responsible for the level of immunity. Its deficiency leads to a decrease in the body's defenses and increased fatigue, which affects male potency. In addition, vitamin C affects the viability of sperm, which is important for men who want to conceive a child;
- vitamin E is the main antioxidant that takes care of the elimination of toxins and other harmful substances from the body. Takes part in the blood supply to organs, affects the tone of blood vessels. It has been proven that with a lack of vitamin E, the quality of sperm deteriorates and the risk of infertility increases;
- vitamin D - promotes the synthesis of testosterone, prevents erectile dysfunction;
- vitamin A - participates in the production of sex hormones, contributes to the overall strengthening of the body, increases endurance;
- zinc. Responsible for sex drive and testosterone levels. The lack of this element is the cause of sexual disorders, including impotence;
- selenium. Like vitamin E, it is a powerful antioxidant that rid the body of the harmful effects of the external environment. Prevents the appearance of oncological diseases, in particular, prostate cancer.
Thus, the result of the effect of vitamins and minerals on male potency is:
- normalization of blood supply to the pelvic organs;
- an increase in the amount of testosterone;
- improving the quality of semen;
- increased erection.
In addition, the regular intake of all the necessary nutrients into the body contributes to the production of dopamine - the hormone of pleasure, joy and pleasure, without which the normal sex life of a real man is unthinkable.
In the diet of a healthy and strong man, vegetables should take a large place. They contain all the essential vitamins and minerals that affect sexual energy and increase potency.
The following vegetables have the greatest effect for enhancing sexual performance:
- turnip. It contains all the vitamins of group B, as well as A, E, K and other substances useful for the male body. Due to its high content of glucoraphanin, turnip is considered a powerful anti-cancer agent;
- carrots are a source of beta-carotene, which is converted into vitamin A in the body. Provides good blood flow in the pelvic organs, which has a positive effect on erection, quality and duration of intercourse;
- beet. Plant-based source of zinc, which increases testosterone levels and promotes erection;
- asparagus is an effective prophylactic agent for disorders of the genitourinary system;
- garlic. Improves blood supply to organs, lowers cholesterol levels, stimulates testosterone secretion;
- tomatoes. In addition to vitamins, they contain lycopene, which reduces the risk of cancer and increases fertility;
- cabbage. All types are useful for the male body, and sauerkraut helps with premature ejaculation;
- onion. The source of all known vitamins. Strengthens sensitivity and attraction, normalizes the work of the male reproductive system;
- celery. It contains androsterone - a strong aphrodisiac that increases physical endurance during intercourse, normalizes sperm composition, and improves erection.
Vegetables will be most beneficial for potency when fresh, for example, if you make a salad out of them. In addition, they can be boiled, stewed or baked, serving as a side dish for meat and fish dishes.
Not only vegetables, but also fruits contain all the necessary ingredients to increase potency in men. In addition, they reduce the risk of infectious and inflammatory diseases, including the genital organs, help to strengthen the immune system, therefore, improve the health and quality of intimate life.
The most powerful aphrodisiacs are the following fruits:
- kiwi. Due to the high concentration of vitamin C, it increases the body's resistance to microorganisms, which, affecting the organs of the reproductive system, can cause premature ejaculation;
- bananas. The consumption of these fruits causes a burst of energy and helps to prolong sexual intercourse;
- figs. Polyphenols, flavonoids and antioxidants that make up the fruit affect potency and increase libido;
- peaches. Contains a large amount of potassium, phosphorus, magnesium and iron, which have a beneficial effect on the reproductive function of the body;
- pomegranate, in the fruits of which there are many vitamins and zinc, which contributes to the production of testosterone;
- lemons, oranges, tangerines - a source of vitamin C and folic acid. Citrus fruits not only save you from many diseases, but are also excellent antidepressants that raise your spirits and give you love;
- feijoa. In terms of iodine content, this fruit is superior to seafood and fish. Its regular use increases the overall tone of the body and enhances sexual desire.
The most exotic fruit that increases potency in men is durian, which has a great taste, but an unbearably unpleasant smell. On the basis of this fruit, drugs are produced that strengthen and rejuvenate the male body and make it strong and tireless.
Fruit for potency is best eaten fresh, not mixed with other products. In addition, fruits can be consumed as juices. It has been proven that a glass of orange juice, drunk daily on an empty stomach, is a preventive measure against impotence.
What vegetables and fruits are bad for potency
The benefits of fruits and vegetables for increasing male strength are beyond question. But like all other foods, they need to be consumed in moderation. This is especially true of citrus and exotic fruits, which in large quantities can cause allergies, indigestion and other unpleasant phenomena.
In addition, potatoes should not be overused by men. It contains a lot of starch, which contributes to the accumulation of cholesterol in the vessels and stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs, which leads to a weakening of potency. For the same reason, it is not recommended to eat vegetables fried or pickled.
Vegetables and fruits must be present in the daily menu of every man. Due to the content of vitamins, mineral salts and other useful components, they effectively affect sexual performance and improve the quality of intimate life.