The list of healthy foods for increasing potency in men includes:
- Dark green vegetables: lettuce, parsley, cilantro, green mustard, broccoli and so on. Dark greens contain the full spectrum of the natural anti-aging vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol and delta-tocopherol).
- Fresh nuts and seeds: walnuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cashews, sesame seeds. They contain vitamin E, magnesium, zinc, essential fatty acids and vitamins. For example, walnuts contain a high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for the health of nerves and cell membranes. Ideally, walnuts should be ivory on the inside, with well-defined outer contours and a light brown sheen on the outer shell. And almonds contain small amounts of amygdalin, from which vitamin B-17 is extracted, which is used to prevent cancer. Almonds also contain arginine, vitamin E and other nutrients that support male strength in the fight against impotence.
- Fruits with a low glycemic index: apples, kiwi, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, lemons, grapefruits.
- Oily fish. It is rich in minerals (zinc, magnesium, selenium) that are extremely important for maintaining sex drive and libido.
- Chicken Eggs. They contain choline and inositol, which contribute to the normal functioning of nerves, maintain the integrity of cell membranes and the production of sex hormones.
Did you know?
Well-known nutritionists Jack Lalanne and Vic Tunney ate a lot of meat, eggs, cream and other foods that are considered unhealthy today! They ate many foods raw!
Butter and dairy products must be included in the number of foods to increase potency in men. Butyric acid (butyrate) is contained in butter. It is not only a very desirable food for all cells of the body, but also a natural protector against cancer.
Nutrition to improve male potency is ineffective without exercise
Yes, diet plays a very important role in maintaining your sex drive and testosterone, but you must be physically active as well. Nutrition alone is not enough for male potency, it is necessary to practice and exercise. Exercising for 30-45 minutes will naturally increase testosterone levels. Exercise without a break is worth no more than 60 minutes, otherwise the body will begin to produce the hormone cortisol, which not only minimizes, but also suppresses testosterone production.
Studies show that obesity leads to erectile dysfunction and decreased testosterone levels in men. Thus, weight loss will help increase testosterone levels and improve sexual performance.
The bottom line is that whatever is good for your heart is good for your penis.
A man's body needs fat to produce hormones. Cholesterol is metabolized in the body through the liver, from where you get your testosterone and estrogen, so it's important to get good fats from your diet. Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats should be included in the diet for male potency.
However, too much fat can clog your arteries and restrict blood flow to your penis. This will not only interfere with a full-fledged love affair, but also affect sexual performance in general.
Important to know!
Generally, a good diet includes fatty fish and organic foods. You must avoid processed foods to stay healthy and promote good blood circulation in the body.
Animal products are some of the most beneficial in erectile dysfunction due to their high content of amino acids, minerals and vitamins. However, many people are afraid to eat these foods due to stereotypes.
Did you know?
Cholesterol and other healthy fats are the main raw materials from which testosterone is made!
Many people interested in proper nutrition to improve potency will not be helped by lowering cholesterol intake, even if its blood level is high. This is because most of us have a very effective mechanism for self-regulation of cholesterol. The body creates its own counterbalancing system to regulate cholesterol levels.
Why should meat be included in the men's diet
Men's diet to improve potency and health in general must necessarily include meat products in your diet, because animal meat contains a lot of nutrients that support sexual health.
These substances include:
- Omega-3: Found in beef. Omega-3 fatty acids are effective in preventing cardiovascular disease and anti-inflammatory.
- CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid): fights cancer and atherosclerosis, reduces body fat, prevents diabetes. Wild-raised meat contains 30-40% more CLA than commercially raised meat.
- Vitamin D3: Livestock that feed in the pasture receive a daily dose of sunlight, thus accumulating vitamin D3 in their meat.
- Vitamin E: plays an important role in sexual health, one of the first "sex vitamins". It accumulates in the grass that is fed to animals and is passed on when you eat meat. Vitamin E is one of the elements of most drugs for male strength.
A balanced male diet, exercise and a healthy lifestyle in general are the solid foundation on which prostate health is built.