Discharge during arousal is a completely normal physiological phenomenon in males. The emitted masses have no color, the smell has a specific character, and is rather sticky to the touch. Their usual amount is a few drops, but there are individuals whose discharge can reach five grams. Allocations in men when excited have absolutely no pathological origin. A clear fluid is discharged from the urethra under the following circumstances:
- In anticipation of sexual intercourse.
- When masturbating.
- During a gentle touch of the opposite sex (of course, if the man is not a member of sexual minorities).
Simply put, pre-seminal fluid comes out with any arousal of the penis.
Why does the body need pre-ejaculate?
This liquid plays an important role in the prolongation of the human race. Since an acidic environment prevails in the genitals of the fair sex (women) and spermatozoa, passing through these acids, lose their chances of survival, and reaching their main goal, pre-ejaculate neutralizes the acid of the vagina, thereby contributing to successful conception.
But in some cases, discharge from a man's penis can speak of unpleasant diseases.
When to Worry?
Highlights can be of various colors: turbid, grayish, even green and yellow, with a thick consistency, like curd. Moreover, their appearance may be accompanied by unpleasant sensations and cutting pains in the urethra. Such circumstances indicate pathological changes in the pelvic organs.
Possible causes of irregular highlights:
- Inflammation of the urethra is very common (this can be damage to the canal with kidney stones or colds).
- Inadequate hygiene of the genitals.
- Fungal formations.
- Specific sexually transmitted infections (gonorrhea, candidiasis, ureaplasmosis, trichomoniasis, chlamydia, mycoplasmosis).
- Excessive addition to food: mustard, vinegar, soaked cabbage, beer with preservatives can also cause unpleasant irritations of the urethra.
- Mechanical damage to the penis, as a result of unsuccessful sexual experiments.
- In case of malignant neoplasms (cancer of the prostate and penis).
If an unusual discharge is found in oneself, a person urgently needs to contact a specialist urologist. After carrying out standard manipulations (smear from the tubule, certain biochemical blood and urine tests, ultrasound, and so on), the doctor will prescribe adequate treatment.
General recommendations for all men: protect yourself from questionable sexual intercourse, adhere to standard rules of personal hygiene, wear the right clothes, use a protection (condom), do not overcool, maintain immunity at the proper level, watch your diet (less harmful additives, preservatives, and the amount of beer drunk), treat diseases of the abdominal cavity and small pelvis organs in a timely manner. Leading an active lifestyle and certain exercises will not only prevent unwanted phenomena from an important male organ, but will definitely increase its capabilities
And where without vitamins for men? Namely:
- Group B complex
- Antioxidants: A, E and C.
- Selenium: part of the protein, protects the male seed from destruction. It is used in the complex treatment of infertility (found in the liver of animals, some types of fish, nuts and legumes).
- Zinc is a very important element: it increases the number of male cells, increases endurance (found in seafood, cereals, eggs, Brazil nuts, duck and turkey).
The health of a man, in fact, like that of a woman, is a very important aspect in the cycle of human life on planet Earth. Take care of your health, do not be negligent to your body! This will significantly increase your chances of living a long, high-quality, and possibly happy life. Everyone has long known that the health of the ancestors determines the health of subsequent generations. Therefore, everything that you will have will become the basis of the foundation in your children.