Erectile dysfunction is an urgent problem of our time, because the disorder affects men not only of mature age, but also of relatively young age. One of the many reasons for its occurrence is considered an unbalanced diet, the use of dishes that affect the production of testosterone and lead to obesity. Before offering potent drugs, experts recommend changing eating behavior and starting to use products for potency. There is a fairly large list of dishes that have a beneficial effect on male sexual activity. Among them, you can choose both simple and affordable vegetables and fruits, as well as more refined exotic specimens.
Products that improve potency in men
Male potency is a hot topic in many scientific works. Scientists not only study the causes of genital disorders, but also formulate new formulas for miraculous pills. And they all claim that changing the lifestyle, and most importantly, the correct diet, can increase potency almost instantly. Indeed, in recent decades, food culture has disappeared somewhere.
Important to know! Whole and healthy food has been replaced by semi-finished products, fast food, sauces, seasonings, abundant in preservatives and chemical additives. All this imperceptibly destroys the body from the inside and leads to the development of sexual dysfunction.
In the article we will consider what products increase potency in men and what should be excluded from the use forever.
Food that can harm
It is important to understand here that not all foods are useful for the normal functioning of the genitourinary system in men. Some components of the diet, on the contrary, act negatively, have a negative effect, contribute to a decrease in testosterone production, the extinction of sexual activity, as well as the occurrence of side effects. It is impossible to list all the products, you just need to familiarize yourself with the list and properties of the main groups.
- Foods with an excess of bad cholesterol. These include fast food, pizza, chips, sausages, smoked meats, sauces, including mayonnaise, fried foods.
- Soy and products based on it. It contains phytoestrogens - female hormones that inhibit testosterone synthesis. For the same reason, you should limit the consumption of fatty milk to 1 liter per day.
- Corn, flaxseed, olive oil affects the production of male hormones, so it is worth using one type of product and no more than 6 tablespoons a day.
- Smoked products contain liquid smoke, which causes toxic damage to the testicles.
- Alcohol also greatly reduces testosterone production and negatively affects the functions of the male reproductive system. Particularly harmful is beer, which contains phytoestrogens in addition to alcohol.
- Meat, which is also rich in hormones, should be consumed in limited quantities. This is pork, beef, chicken.
- Caffeine-rich foods and drinks - black tea, cocoa, coffee. The rate of the latter per day is one cup. Excessive intake helps to destroy the male hormone. The same applies to power engineers who load the heart muscle and worsen the state of the vascular system.
- Rich pastries, white bread are harmful to male potency, as they contain sugar, yeast, acids that negatively affect the synthesis of testosterone.
- Poultry eggs in unlimited quantities. The best option is to consume no more than one product every other day.
- Even salt, sugar, and other spices, which are necessary to maintain normal functioning, in excess quantities begin to be harmful.
- Sweet carbonated drinks. In addition to sugar, the composition contains dyes, chemical compounds that prevent the achievement of a full and lasting erection. They decrease testosterone production and negatively affect spermatogenesis.
Tip! Correction of the diet is recommended, first of all, in order to prevent the development of age-related problems with potency. Adding healthy and necessary foods to the diet, of course, will not cure the existing disorder, but it will help maintain men's health for many years.
Healthy Men's Food and Drink
Products used to increase potency in men should be conditionally divided into several categories. They can be combined with each other, make up various combinations, coming up with new dishes and drinks. It all depends on imagination and experience, since there are no clear recommendations for cooking. These products include:
- prostate protectors;
- general strengthening;
They have a rich complex of components necessary for the normal functioning of the male genitourinary and reproductive system. You can use them in unlimited quantities for people of any age. It has been proven that an early transition to a healthy diet helps to maintain strong potency. Nutritionists have compiled a rating of healthy products, the top line of which is occupied by meat products.
Protein should be the basis of a healthy man's diet. It serves as a building material for muscle fibers, increases testosterone production, and increases endurance. Products are considered useful:
- chicken offal;
- beef heart or liver;
- any kind of red meat.
Meat should be part of the daily diet. The daily norm is about 200 g. It is useful to eat offal twice a week.
All types of seafood are a valuable source of amino acids and zinc, B vitamins and unsaturated acids. In order to increase potency, the following list is recommended for men:
- red fish;
- oysters and mussels;
- shrimp, lobster;
- crab meat;
Mussels and oysters are useful in meals twice a week, as well as seaweed, but since it is rich in iodine, the daily allowance should not exceed 100 g.
As already mentioned, protein foods are considered to be the most useful ones, which stimulate persistent erections. Therefore, nutritionists recommend eating poultry eggs - chicken or quail. Many do not pay attention to them, but meanwhile they contain many useful substances, and help to enhance erection. The product can be boiled, fried and included in salads, sauces, first and second courses. The main thing is to diversify your diet so as not to become addictive. The recommended rate is 1-2 eggs three times a week.
When listing products that are useful for potency, you should remember about berries and fruits. Bananas, called "the fruits of sensuality and passion", are considered the leader. You need to eat a couple of them every day. Also, the diet should be diversified with apricots, avocados, citrus fruits.
Sour cream, yogurt, and goat's milk are considered excellent helpers in the fight against impotence. The latter has an effect on male libido, due to the presence of amino acids and a complex of vitamins in the composition. This tool has been tested by the Egyptian pharaohs and Roman generals. To get the result, you should drink a couple of glasses daily. Improvement occurs after a week.
Foods such as turnips, garlic and carrots stimulate sexual energy. They help to increase blood circulation and rejuvenate the body. The rich composition of eggplants, tomatoes, artichokes allows you to get rid of problems with erection and diseases of the genitourinary system.
Having found out which foods have an effect on male libido and potency, you need to think about drinks, which also play an important role in changing eating habits and compiling a healthy diet:
- black coffee (no more than a cup a day);
- orange juice is a source of vitamin C;
- green tea is the leader in antioxidant content;
- vegetable juices, rich in vitamin and mineral complex;
- berry fruit drinks containing natural acids;
- teas and infusions from medicinal plants.
Rosehip decoction is considered extremely beneficial. It is a powerful antioxidant and contains a lot of vitamin C. It should be used three times a week. To enhance the effect of coffee, you can add spices to the drink - cloves, cardamom, black pepper, thyme, cinnamon. They will help increase libido and stimulate a vivid orgasm.
Spices and herbs
Studying the question of what products can increase potency in men, one should not forget about herbs and spices that are recommended to be consumed in food to enhance taste and maintain men's health. The list of irreplaceable "helpers" includes the following plants.
- Thyme (savory). Many call it the herb of happiness. Consumption in moderate doses can increase potency and prolong erotic sensations.
- Lemongrass. Stimulates the production of semen, increases energy, strengthens the general tone of the body.
- Rosemary. The leaves and shoots contain substances that are similar in characteristics to sex hormones.
- Dubrovnik ordinary. It has a stimulating effect, stimulates a good orgasm.
- St. John's wort. Restores libido, strengthens the nervous system, and regulates the emotional state.
- Oats. The seeds are used in the form of decoctions and infusions.
Ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, turmeric, fennel seeds should be added to this list. All these spices have a rich biochemical composition, contain essential oils, due to which they have a beneficial effect on men's health and strength.
Delicious recipes for strengthening masculine strength
Nutritionists offer many recipes for enhancing male libido and achieving long lasting erections. Even more descriptions and detailed cooking master classes can be found on the Internet.
- Honey and sesame seeds. Slowly fry a handful of seeds in a pan, without adding oil. Mix with a small amount of liquid product and eat three tablespoons a day.
- Apples, daikon and carrots. Wash and clean all ingredients thoroughly. After that, chop, mix in a bowl, add the juice of half a lemon. The regimen is the same as in the previous recipe.
- Nutrient Blend. In a glass of liquid honey, add half a liter of red wine and 1 tbsp. l. aloe juice. Cover the contents with a lid and put in a dark place for two weeks. The resulting product should be consumed in a tablespoon three times a day before meals.
- Curd with onions. Peel and chop 2 heads of the Yalta variety. Mix 120 g of fermented milk product with half a glass of yogurt, add chopped onion. Sprinkle with chopped parsley or dill leaves. You can eat the dish daily.
Products that improve sperm quality
In addition to the weakening of potency in men, there is another problem - impaired reproductive function. The ideal spermogram is now quite rare. This is due to many factors, including a sedentary lifestyle. It is often possible to eliminate the problem with the help of certain foods and folk remedies.
By nature it is laid that a man must have a rich and varied food for procreation. Therefore, it is recommended to include in the diet:
- meat, including offal and liver;
- dried fruits - dates, dried apricots;
- honey, nuts of all kinds;
- bananas, avocado, mango;
- cereals - wheat, buckwheat, rice, lentils;
- artichokes, pumpkin, including seeds;
- beekeeping products.
Important to know! If the sperm cells are too passive and inactive, it is recommended to include in the diet foods rich in L-carnitine.
Aphrodisiacs are foods that increase your sex drive. Certain dishes, drinks, spices, aromatic compositions are considered natural. Thanks to their rich composition, they achieve the following effects:
- relieve stress, fatigue;
- rejuvenate the body;
- increase sex drive;
- provide a stable and long-lasting erection;
- increase the severity of sexual pleasure;
- affect the pleasure center located in a specific area of the brain.
The list of products that increase potency in men almost instantly includes the following.
- Nuts of any kind. They are eaten raw, added to salads and other dishes. Almonds are especially useful.
- Seafood. These are all varieties of red fish, oysters, shrimps, mussels, snails, caviar.
- Vegetables. Help can be brought to men by such species as eggplants, artichokes, tomatoes, herbs, Jerusalem artichoke, lettuce.
- Fruits and berries. Among them, nutritionists also distinguish several types - peaches, pineapples, mangoes, apricots, avocados, strawberries.
- Spices. Chili peppers, cinnamon, rosemary, basil, lavender, ginger, fennel have a strong stimulating effect.
- Mushrooms. Some of their varieties can enhance potency. These are morels, truffles, champignons.
- Honey. The beekeeping product has not only medicinal properties, but also effectively affects male potency. An allergy test should be performed before use.
- Chocolate. Black varieties can enhance sex drive, sharpen feelings.
Experts advise eating lean meats as it raises the level of red cells, thereby quickly saturating tissue cells with blood and oxygen.
Prevention of sexual impotence
Sexual impotence is an important problem that can be triggered by both physiological and psychogenic factors. Prevention measures are directly related to the cause of the sexual dysfunction. But the following are generally accepted:
- proper and balanced nutrition;
- good rest, sleep for at least eight hours;
- moderate physical activity;
- exclusion of nervous overstrain of stressful situations.
Doctors recommend swimming or tennis, signing up for the sports section. Include more healthy "male" foods in the daily diet, limit the use of caffeinated drinks, soda and energy drinks. All activities are aimed at strengthening self-confidence and desire to gain sexual power. Practice shows that following the recommendations of experts will help restore health and feel the joy of intimate relationships.
A man's potency and fertility is highly dependent on the quality of his diet. To maintain men's health and strength, you do not need to take medications, but you need to limit harmful and completely useless products, replacing them with tasty and natural products that do not contain chemical compounds, naturally and beneficially affect the quality of sexual life.